When to shift depends on the bike, the road conditions, and the pace of travel. While most motorcycles are OK shifting between 5,000 and 7,000 RPMs, it’s recommended to go by the engine’s sound and feel. Its pitch will rise as you go faster. It’s time to shift when the pitch is high.
This Video Should Help:
Shifting gears on a motorcycle is not as easy as it seems. You have to use the clutch and then shift your bike into neutral or park. If you are having trouble, take the time to learn how to shift gears on a harley-davidson motorcycle.
- how to shift down on a motorcycle
- when to shift gears on a motorcycle at what rpm
- clutchless shifting motorcycle
- when to shift from 1st to 2nd gear motorcycle
- motorcycle gear shifting problems